Boris Mikael Ruiz Pettersson
Born : December 4th, 1996 - Miami, Florida , United States
Nationality : Swedish-American
Education : Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico
Time Active : 2012 - Present
- Official Founder of the indie game group organization know as Cup of Tea Games.
- Active Lead of Cup of Tea Games.
- Lead Game Design.
- Lead Programmer.
Email : [email protected]
Work History & Contributions
Cup of Tea Games (Mid 2015 - Present)
- Co-Created the Cellular Automata Unity Prototype Project (Mid 2015 - Late 2015)
- Created the Official Website of Cup of Tea Games (Early 2016)
- Lead Game Design and Programming of Oka the Neko (Early 2016)
BRZ Games (Late 2014 - Mid 2015)
- Created the gaming Sub-Division of BRZ Software known as BRZ Games (Late 2014)
- Directed the Game Project Prototype Project known as Space Miner Project (Early 2015)
- Created and published The Impossible Platformer for PlayStation Vita & PC (Mid 2015)
BRZ Software (Late 2012 - Late 2014)
- Created and founded the Software development group organization known as BRZ Software (Late 2012)
- Created and published the flagship product known as BRZ WebBrowser (Early 2013)
- Created and published the Plugin program that saves Internet Based Pages for Offline Browsing known as BRZ Downloader(Mid 2013)
- Created and presented BRZ Web Browser 4 in the Caribbean Computing Center of Excellence sponsored by the National Science
Foundation & Won the 2014 best presenter & poster award (Mid 2014)
- Published the public version of BRZ Web Browser 4 in the official BRZ Software website (Late 2014)