|Posted by Boris Pettersson on April 29, 2016 at 12:55 AM|
Oka the Neko's Private Alpha has ended some time ago, so here are the updates so far :
- Fixed Framerate from not being constant on mobile devices.
- Significantly shortened long load times for gameplay and Shop.
- Added costumes and music to be bought at the shop as well as gameplay perks.
- Added 4 new interactable characters in main game.
- Added a Real Time Day & Night cycle for the game.
- Added 3 new achievements in the game.
- Fixed known Leaderboard glitches.
- Added rare coins.
- Added Ads in the game. (Don't worry, they're not the annoying kind of ads.)
- Alot of minor bug fixes that pertain to performance.
The game's Beta is almost here so we shall launch a private beta to members here at CTG so you guys can get to see for yourself how the game is before launch! Expect the beta available anytime soon!
Categories: Oka the Neko