|Posted by Boris Pettersson on April 3, 2016 at 9:00 PM|
The public test alpha session has ended, ladies and gentlemen. We have collected some data and shall use it to improve the overall feel and gameplay of the game. We shall provide post updates over the game at the meantime right here in our blog! Expect the new and improved beta right around the corner any time soon!
Here are some known improvements done to the game so far :
- Fixed stability and framerate issues.
- Added functioning leaderboards and an intigrated achievements system.
- Added more music into the main game.
- Optimized audio files to save a whopping 30 mb.
- Added "Hard Mode" sets the games difficulty to the max on start of the game.
Things that are missing for the Beta Release.
- A Solid Design for the main Shop of the Game
- In Game advertisements
- Add items to be able to be purchased at the shop including Costumes, Music & Skins.
Categories: Oka the Neko